Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, Everybody :) I'm Sohyun(In English, Henny). 안녕하세요?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Everybody :) I'm Sohyun(In English, Henny). 안녕하세요?

Nice to see you guys, I'm Sohyun Lee, just call me Henny! I'm Lingostan's homepage article translator(In Korean) and I'll be Korean teacher soon.

A little bit about myself, currently I am a senior studying Korean language and Literature at Pusan National University. During 4 years, I have tried various things. Traveling, part time jobs, mentoring, volunteer work, supporting work and so on. And I felt, ‘I am the person who like people, communication and being active.’ This was the biggest reason why I can make special experience, such as teaching work for 4 years. From school qualification exam in Korean and English for elder to working at institute for teenager. It always make my heart pounding. I don't know what is the exact reason, but when I looked my student's smile, It was my precious moment at the same time.
    In these reason, I was falling in love with teaching. And with language, also!
    I kept doing my best in that field over and over, I got Japanese certification as a result. Not just one of my capabilities, It make me communicate with more people. Passionate and being awake. While I gain individual experience as teacher and language lover, I am applying to allow me to become fully immersed in making people smile and more confidence.
    I want to make good relationship through Lingostan, not just teaching-learning connection, to become teacher of life to each other!
    See you soon

Welcome! Looking forward to chatting more with you.

Comment

Hi Henny, pleased to meet you! So we have a teacher de corazón... I don't know how to translated that Spanish idiom... by heart? Ah, no, Wordreference says "from the heart"... (not sure...) Anyway, welcome!
      Last edited by Victor Zamorano; 12-06-2017, 09:31 AM.
      www.lingostan.com

Comment

Hi Sohyun,

welcome to the forum!
        https://www.lingostan.com

Comment

Great to see you here Sohyun! Welcome on board!

Comment

Working...
          X